MITCON Institute of Management
MITCON Institute of Management a reputed management institute, established in 2005 by MITCON apply & Engineering Services Ltd, an acknowledged consulting organization since 1982. The first objective of MITCON is to make young complete managers, keeping in mind the dynamics of recent business and challenges of the extraordinarily competitive international economic setting.
With Bharat INC. rising as a formidable contender on the worldwide economic scene and reaching bent claim its place of glory, MITCON too is rising to satisfy the challenges of the extremely dynamic and spirited industrial state of affairs. MITCON is dedicated to creating professionals of the perfect order, reaching bent conquer the celestial point. Knowledge, Wisdom, Leadership, and Character ar the cornerstones of MITCON’s attribute.
MITCON additionally options a frenzied team of execs running its placements cell, to urge the best potential opportunities in trade and business for its students. Over the past years, we’ve had the pleasure of hosting several outstanding corporates at our field for interviews & accomplishment of our students.
MITCON Institute of Management (MIMA) is one of the highest-rated B-School in Pune. It’s managed by the celebrated MITCON practice & Engineering Services Ltd. Approved by the AICTE and Ministry of HRD, the govt. of Bharat.
- Blend of Technical & Management Subjects
- Structured Summer Internship Projects
- Innovative Teaching Pedagogy
- Corporate Mentoring
- Focus on Soft Skills
- Excellent Placement assistance
- Industry Oriented Curriculum
- Industry-Academia Interface
- Entrepreneurship Development Cell
Why study at MITCON Institute of Management
- At MITCON Institute, we have a bent to believe that understanding the business atmosphere and its relationship with helpful areas is extremely necessary for effective decision-making.
- This program provides students with a basic understanding of sure core disciplines like quantitative ways, economics, and science.
- It provides students with an understanding of each useful space i.e. finance, accounting, human resources, marketing, strategic management, and business policies.
- The program at MITCON emphasizes ability development in analysis, decision-making, communication, leadership, and cooperation, that area unit essential for a flourishing career in Business Management.
- The three-fold thrust is on getting ready the students to understand, analyze, and respond effectively to the uncertainty and quality in structure life amidst fast changes and turbulence.
Corporate Roadies is that the annual management & business fest of the Business Administration Department (BA) of Mitcon Institute of Management, Pune. one in every of the foremost thirstily hoped-for business festivals, company Roadies is aimed toward providing the young management prodigies of the country a platform to know, discuss and discussion on up to date company and social problems additionally as showcase the talent among the platform wherever several graduates students from all over Maharashtra is taking part, so igniting in them the fireplace to suppose and deliver.
It’s aimed toward providing an opportunity to any or all or any the Graduates barons culled from all corners of Maharashtra to tug up their socks and acquire right all the way down to characteristic opportunities and enjoys some fascinating group action, dig into issues, and develop innovative solutions to transcend all the stereotypes and emerge the necessary winners.
Corporate Roadies brought out the inventive and fun aspects of management professionals. The one-day fest had a combination of management events wherever quite 100+ schools and institutes depicted by 600+ Students competed on a spread of management events together with company Roadies Contest, Management Quiz, MAD-ADS, Photography & fun events like ‘PUBG’, with groups battling on Counter-Strike. Participants were challenged on the ‘Roadies’ spirit of ‘throwing the worst at them obtaining the only out’. Their caliber, the ability of persuasion, and so the flexibility to handle pressure placed to visualize through varied events.
Youth Fiesta: Youth represents Energy, Imagination, Innovation, and doer angle and typically|this can be} often what we tend to shall showcase through the medium of our Annual Carnival and Mascot- Rangeela. Our saying is to” fill colors in life”. In today’s dynamic world this streak adds spice to your personalities therefore welcome to the world of glamour and learning. typically|this can be} often associate inter-college event that exposes each potential and gift young minds at MITCON Institute to brighter outlook each in the tutorial and non-academic areas.
MITCON Institutes Agri-Business Management department organizes one full day national level conference “AGRI PROSPECTS”. Around 650 Agri graduates from Maharashtra and out of doors Maharashtra participate throughout this conference. This conference provides a career platform for the young Agri-Business aspirants to explore the opportunities in many sectors of Agriculture.
MITCON PHARMEET could also be a National Conference organized by the Department of Pharmaceutical Management, MITCON Institute of Management, Pune, per annum. it’s attended by over 700 Pharmacy students, business specialists, and Academicians. This conference provides a career platform for the young Agri-Business aspirants to explore the opportunities in several sectors of Agriculture. MITCON PHARMEET might even be a National Conference organized by the Department of Pharmaceutical Management, MITCON Institute of Management, Pune, per annum.
Courses offered by MITCON Institute of Management:
MITCON Institute of Management invites applications for Post-Graduation Diploma per annum. There are three different specializations in PG Diploma namely- Business Administration, Pharmaceutical Management, and Agribusiness Management.
Fee (in Lakh)
PGDM Business Administration (Finance, Marketing, and HR)
|Qualifying exam: CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA / CMAT / MHT-CET|
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum aggregate of 50%
PGDM Pharmaceutical Management
|Qualifying exam: CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA / CMAT / MH-CET Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Life Sciences, Microbiology, Biotech, Chemistry or Medicine (MBBS), Veterinary Sciences, BAMS, BUMS, or BHMS with a minimum aggregate of 50%|
|PGDM Agri-business Management|
Qualifying exam: CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA / CMAT / MH-CET Bachelors’ Degree in Agriculture, Agricultural Engineering, farming, Agrochemicals, Dairy Science/ Technology, Fisheries, Food Science/ Technology, Forestry, Home Science, Horticulture, Veterinary Science
Any Graduate with interest or experience in Agri-business or Graduates working in Agri-business, NGO’s, Co-operative or corporate Sector can apply
Top Career Opportunities
- Sales Management
- Brand Management
- Market Research
- Financial Analysis
- Human Resource Management
- Digital Marketing
- Corporate Financing
- Equity Research
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
MITCON Institute of Management Employability Program (MEP)
In the era of education, a degree is vital but not sufficient. The gap between qualification and meaning of employment is bridged by Employability Education. Employability refers to a person’s capability of gaining and maintaining employment. Employability depends on the data, skills, and perspective they possess, in addition to the approach they gift those assets to employers.
- At MITCON Institute of Management, they run a flagship employability program by the name – MITCON Employability Program (MEP). It contains the following Communication skills including verbal and written language.
- Personality development including psychometric analysis and attitude development.
- Aptitude skills development.
- Industry and sector Analysis skills development.
- GD & PI skills development followed by Mock GDP.
- Training for various programs like MS Office, Tally, NCFM modules, etc.
- Foreign Language.
- Corporate etiquettes.
- Case and situation analysis.
- Company and job profile-specific preparations.
No wonder MEP gives us a mileage to stay student-centric and objective-oriented thereby ensuring an entire professional development of every and each student.
MITCON Institute of Management Pune placements are driven and managed by its on-campus training and placement cell which facilitates the employability of all the scholars enrolled in several academic programs. This cell offers placement assistance and summer internship opportunities to the scholars for enhancing the students’ skills to shape their careers. As per the info available with Shiksha, a number of the key highlights of the location cell are listed below:
- About 90 percent of the scholars were placed during the recent recruitment drive
- Highest CTC offered was Rs 6.5 LPA, whereas the average CTC offered was Rs 3.6 LPA and the lowest CTC offered was 3 LPA
- Nearly 250 companies visit the MITCON Pune campus for placements per annum
- The topmost companies visiting the campus include Bata, Apollo Munich, Icici Securities, Oyo, Karvy, Capital First, Firstcry.com, to call a couple of.
MITCON Recruiting Companies:
Aditya Birla Group | Asian Paints | Axis Bank | Bajaj Finserv | Berger Paints | Club Mahindra | Coca-Cola | Cognizant | Colgate Palmolive | Envestnet | Ernst & Young | Everest | Future Group | HCL | HDFC Bank | HDFC open-end fund | ICICI | Indus Airways | Infosys | ITC | Kotak Mahindra Bank | KPMG | Larsen and Toubro
MITCON Qualifications for Professor
- D. degree in the relevant field and first-class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level within the relevant branch.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in teaching/research/industry out of which a minimum of 3 years shall be at a post like that of a professor.
- A minimum of half a dozen analysis publications at the extent of prof in SCI journals / UGC / AICTE approved list of journals and a minimum of two booming hydrogen ion concentration.D. guided as Supervisor / Co-supervisor until the date of eligibility of promotion.
Qualifications for Assistant Professor
- D. degree within the relevant field and first-class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level within the relevant branch
- A minimum of a total of 6 research publications in SCI journals / UGC / AICTE approved list of journals.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in teaching/research/industry out of which a minimum of 2 years shall be Post Ph.D. experience.