Vanguard Business School
Vanguard Business School Bangalore was launched by IIM’s, XLRI & MICA Alumni. Vanguard has a committed team of directors, advisors & faculty with extensive corporate and teaching experience from some of the country’s best business schools.
Official website: Vanguard Business School
The faculty of the business school has the passion and ability to lead students in their management careers. As such, Vanguard believes in Learning by Doing the idea of getting an internship programme and live projects for 3 months, which makes their course more realistic and industry-bound.
Vanguard Business School is established by a team of eight highly qualified professionals, including IIM A, C, K, XLRI and MS alumni from the USA. We come with years of corporate experience (HLL, Berger, Lakme Lever, Maruti, ONIDA, USHA, Oracle, etc and thought. We have been employed in the education and training field and directing thousands of MBA aspirants for the past 10 years.
As the name suggests, Vanguard Business School is built to build Corporate India front line managers, managers armed with a realistic knowledge of Business Verticals combined with outstanding analytical and communication skills, discipline and a strong work ethic.
Many topics taught in other Business Schools are in a bookish way and are unrelated to the real management world. Many professors from other business schools are either not from the corporate world or have long retired and are out of contact with corporate India’s needs.
More about Vanguard Business School:
By making it a part of the curriculum every semester, VBS develop basic communication skills.
Via comprehensive projects, meetings, papers, business correspondence, etc., we concentrate on improving basic technology skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail, internet, etc. We will also integrate Web 2.0 tools to introduce peer-to-peer collaborative & peer learning. Through a comprehensive & intensive programme implemented in a highly disciplined setting coupled with frequent one on one mentoring, we develop professional and work ethics.
Via youth (the mid-30s & 40s) core and part-time faculty members who will be drawn from the industry, and summer internships from live ventures, we integrate practical information. In emerging fields such as retail, finance, insurance, aviation, etc., we offer domain-specific courses where the curriculum will be developed in collaboration with leading industry players.
Vanguard Business School Courses:
Two main courses are offered by Vanguard business school. Those are as follows:
- (Bangalore University) MBA + PGPM – 2 Years
- PGDM/PGPM – for 2 Years (approved by AICTE)
MBA Programme Vanguard
Vanguard Business School offers its advanced MBA programme in advertising, finance, human resources, operations. The CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/SNAP score is dependent on entry to the MBA. Admission for the same must be carried out in the following steps:
- Fill in the application form online.
- From vanguard admission executives, physical application forms can be obtained.
- Based on the CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/SNAP score, students are shortlisted and then asked for an essay writing test (400 words).
- Based on the writing exam, the chosen applicant is invited to a personal interview.
- Students are sent their letter of offer by mail and then asked to pay the fees for the MBA Program.
Programme Vanguard PGPM+MBA
Along with PGPM, Vanguard students have the option of choosing an MBA program. The PGPM program is an independent program of the institution where the university-affiliated UGC and AICTE offer the MBA program. The main purpose of this integrated program is to meet the demand for more qualified executives in the industry. After receiving the offer letter, students have to follow the procedure to get admission and can submit the PGPM+MBA program fees.
Vanguard Business School Admission:
Vanguard Business School Bangalore has a rolling admission process, from December until the seats are filled, the admissions are open. It is proposed that students apply as quickly as possible and undergo the selection process.
Admission to PGPM and an integrated PGPM+MBA course are provided by Vanguard Business School. In any subject, candidates with a graduation degree will be eligible for admission to the course. In the Vanguard Entrance Test (VET), admission to the course will be based on the marks secured. Qualified CAT/XAT/SNAP/CMAT/MAT candidates will be exempt from the examination.
- Personal Interviews will be called for the shortlisted candidates for the qualifying examination.
- The application form for admission to the Vanguard Business School can be filled out online through the institution’s official website or will be made available to managers of Vanguard Admission.
- The INR 800/- application fee should be paid via a Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card.
The MBA + PGPM, PGDM/PGPM selection process comprises of
- Process of Pre-interview-Admission Counselling
- Entrance Exam (VET) Vanguard
- Personal Conversation (2 rounds)
- SOP (Purpose Statement)
Under 4 specializations, Vanguard Business School provides admission to the full-time PGPM program. Admission to the course would be based on the marks earned by the Institution in the VET. Eligible CAT/XAT/SNAP/CMAT/MAT/VET applicants will be exempted from the entrance exam and will be requested for further admission. Holders of graduation degrees are eligible for entry to the course.
Holder of a graduation degree from a university-affiliated with UGC. In the qualifying test, the minimum 50 percent marks (45 percent marks for SC/ST candidates) were secured. Apparent candidates may apply to be admitted.
- Operations/Supply Chain Management
- Human Resource
The Institute invites applications for admission under 4 specialisations to the PGPM+MBA Programme. Any holder of a bachelor’s degree can apply for admission to the course. The admission will be based on the marks secured in the Written Essay Exam, Extempore, and Personal Interview in CAT/XAT/SNAP/CMAT/MAT/VET along with the results.
Holders of graduate degrees in any stream will be required to apply. In the qualifying test, a minimum of 50 percent marks should be secured. The SC/ST candidates could secure at least 45 percent of the marks.
Applicants who are present for the final examination can apply for admission.
To get a Scholarship :
Vanguard Business School Admission process:
Vanguard Business School offers several PG courses. The Vanguard Entrance Examination (VET) is run by the institute. Eligible CAT/XAT/SNAP/CMAT/MAT applicants will be directly invited to the corresponding admission process.
The institution’s admission process is split into 2 phases:
- Shortlisting of applicants based on the marks earned during the certification test.
- For a brief Witten Essay accompanied by an Extempore and Personal Interview, the selected candidates must report to the Institution.
The MBA+PGPM, PGPM selection process comprises of:
- The phase of Pre-interview-Admission Counseling
- VET (Vanguard Entry Test)/CAT/XAT/SNAP/MAT/CMAT Exam
- Personal Interview round (2 rounds)
- SOP (Purpose Statement)
Vanguard Business School Application process:
The application form for admission can be done both in the online mode and in the offline mode. You may submit the application fee through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card or via Cash.
- Visit the institution’s official site: https:/vanguardbschool.com/
- Tap “Apply Now”
- Fill in the appropriate fields and upload a picture of the passport size along with the signature.
- Pay the INR 800/- application fee via Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card.
- Send the application form which has been completed.
At the Vanguard Admission Office, the application form will be available. Fill out the application form and send the application fee to “Vanguard Business School Pvt Ltd” payable in Bangalore via Cash or Demand Draft.
- Operations/Supply Chain Management
- Human Resource
Vanguard prefers learners with good analytical and aptitude skills, but they understand that when interviewed, students can be better evaluated. The B-School is open to students with any national entrance exams (there is no cutoff) and the Vanguard Business School Entrance Test will be mandatory for students with a lower score.
Vanguard Business School Placement:
Vanguard has attained 100% placements over the past 9 years. Deloitte, KPMG, Amazon, HSBC, Swiggy, HCL, ITC Ltd., Naukri.com, Times Internet, Dun & Bradstreet, SAS, General Mills, Reliance Money, ICICI Securities, Mahindra Retail, Jaro Education, Euromonitor, Learn Wise, and many more were among the companies visiting the campus for placement.
- Average CTC (2017-19 batch): Compared to the previous average CTC of Rs 5.5L, the average CTC increased to Rs 6.34 LPA.
- Highest CTC (Batch 2017-19): This years highest is Rs 16 LPA (International Placement)
- Internships (summer internship placements): Internships are provided by Vanguard Business School itself through campus placements.
Vanguard Business School Scholarship:
Vanguard Business School provides students with a broad range of opportunities for scholarships. It offers merit-based or need-based scholarships that are awarded to students based on the students’ academic qualifications.
The Merit-based Scholarship eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Minimum marks of 80% in classes X and XII.
- Minimum graduation mark of 70 percent
- 70 percentile minimum in CAT/XAT
- 85 percentile minimum in MAT
- Any other success in academia
- Minimum job experience of 2 years in a known organization
If the student’s gross family income is less than 2 lacs per annum, a student is granted need-based scholarships.
Vanguard Business School Cut-off:
Candidates are given admissions to various UG & PG courses offered at the Vanguard Business School based on the cut-offs of the respective entrance tests or merit required for qualification. Cut-offs are released professionally by the college authority category-wise.
The reservation criteria issued by the Government of India and the state are also kept in mind. Other factors include :
- The total number of applicants applying
- The total seats available
- The previous year’s cutoffs.
The candidates that meet the criteria are only preferred for admissions. Admissions for most of the programs are done based on merit.