MHTCET 2020

MHTCET 2020 State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has announced. The MHT CET exam will be conducted on 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 13, 14, 28, 29, 30, 31 July and 3, 4 and 5 August. The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has also opened the application window for those candidates are opened. MHT CET is going to be conducted as a computer-based test for admission to B.Tech and other courses within the participating institutes of Maharashtra. According to MHT CET exam pattern 2020, the examination will comprise of two sections/ groups – Mathematics and Physics & Chemistry), wherein each paper will carry 100 marks. MHT CET 2020 exam pattern also states that approximately 20% weightage will be given to the 11th standard syllabus and 80% to 12th standard syllabus while setting the question paper.

Get free counseling from Career Mantra

IMPORTANT UPDATES OF MHTCET

  • Get the MHTCET 2020 Application form on the official website.
  • A total of 20% weightage in the MHT CET examination will be given to the 11th syllabus while the remaining 80% weightage will be given to the 12th standard syllabus.
  • The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2020 will be raised and be almost equal to JEE Main in terms of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry.
  • The minimum number of questions based on the 11th standard will be 10 and the 12th standard will be 40. The questions will be application-based
  • Please make sure that you provide a legitimate email address.

  MHT CET 2020 Exam pattern

Through the official link, candidates will be able to know the types of questions and other details such as the medium of languages in which the question paper will be prepared. All the mock test questions are given on official websites, The students can easily practice the mock test from the official website.

MHT CET Exam Pattern 2020

Particulars

Details

Mode of Examination

Computer Based Test

Duration of Exam

90 minutes for each paper

Type of Questions

Multiple Choice Questions

Total number of Questions

150 (50 questions for each subject)

Total Marks

200 (100 for each section)

Sections

  • Physics

  • Chemistry

  • Mathematics

Language

  • Section 1 will be in the English language

  • Section 2 will be in English/Hindi/Marathi

Marking Scheme

Mathematics – 2 marks for each question

Physics & Chemistry – 1 mark will be given for every correct answer.

*There will be no negative marking

 EXAMS CENTER 

The exams center of MHTCET 2020 will at  Mumbai, Mumbai Sub Urban, Thane, Palghar, Raigad, Pune, Ahmednagar, Solapur, Sangli Jalgoan.

How to prepare for MHT CET 2020?

To prepare for MHT CET 2020, it is very important for the candidates to know the pattern and syllabus of this exam. Knowing the MHT CET syllabus and exam pattern will help the to plan study accordingly. Candidates will prepare a plan to set goals according to the topic and unit and accordingly to focus and give time for preparation. Therefore, the candidates are being given the below mentioned MHT CET Exam Pattern and Syllabus for reference.

MHTCET Exam Pattern 2020

MHT CET 2020 exam pattern, exam time, mode, type of questions, what kind of questions will be asked in it, marking scheme, and information related to it is being given. Knowing the MHT CET 2020 exam pattern will give the candidates more clarity in preparing for the entrance exam.

MHTCET Counseling Process

Online registration for participation in MHT CET 2020 counseling will be through the Centralized Admission Process.

After registration for counseling, candidates will fill their preferences in order and lock it.

For document verification, visit the Center

The provisional merit list will be displayed for eligible candidates.

You will have to report to the allotted institute and confirm the allotted seat after the final CAB round. Once the seats are allotted to the candidates, they will have the option of freeze, slide, or float.

MHTCET 2020: How to apply

The candidates who have not applied can follow the easy steps below:

  • Visit the official website of MHT CET
  • On the homepage choose the Course you wish to take admission into
  • The candidates are supposed to click on the course they wish to apply for
  • Click on the new registration link if you have not yet applied and generated an ID and Password
  • Using that ID and password fill the application form
  • The candidates are required to fill the application form, upload signatures, and photographs
  • Submit the fee and download the form for your convenience

FOR any future queries free feel to contact 

Call –07773045555
OR Share your Questions to
Founder@careermantra.net

5 tricky question asked in MBA interview


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *