MAT 2020 is an MBA entrance exam that takes place four times a year in February, May, September, and December. The All India Management Association (AIMA) has organized the MAT in which over 600 B-schools across India will take admission to the MBA, PGDM, and other related management courses.
For this examination every year there are lakhs of candidates who want to obtain a Master’s degree in business management. However, only the last test score for admission to business schools is deemed to be accurate. MAT has no limits on the number of attempts made.
MAT Exam Dates
|Starting of application form||4th week of December 2020|
|Last date to apply for PBT||2nd week of February 2021|
|Last date to apply for CBT||3rd week of February 2021|
|Availability of admit card of PBT||2nd week of February|
|Availability of admit card for CBT||2nd week of February 2021|
|Exam Date||3rd week of February 2021|
|Announcement of result||The month of February 2021|
Details of MAT registration must be reviewed by candidates from below:
- From the fourth week of December 2020, MAT 2021 is due to launch.
- Online mode helps applicants to complete their application form.
- The registration process is based on a variety of procedures including application form filling, document uploading, etc.
- The photograph shall be uploaded in 40 to 150 kb and the size of the signature in 10 to 150 kb.
- Applicants can file their form for PBT until February 2nd week 2021 and for CBT up to February 3rd week 2022.
- Take the completed application form printed and keep it safe for further method.
- Online mode allows applicants to fill in their application fee.
- A debit card/credit card or net banking payment will be made.
- The application fee shall not be reimbursable and would not be transferable.
Candidates can check their Fee Structure for CBT and PBT:
|For PBT or CBT||Rs. 1550|
|For Both PBT and CBT||Rs. 2650|
Before completing the application form, applicants must be qualified for MAT 2021:
- Qualification: Applicants from any recognized institution must have earned a bachelor’s degree.
- Tentative Limit: No MAT attempt limit will be set.
- Age limit: There are no specified age limit requirements.
- Candidates: Candidates who will still be qualified to qualify for their final year.
From the following, applicants should review the MAT 2021 test pattern:
- Mode of Examination: Computer Based Test (CBT) and Paper Based Test (PBT) exam will be performed.
- Question Type: The test will contain multiple selection questions.
- Period of time: Review takes place within 2 and 1/2 hours.
- Sections: The question paper is divided into five sections.
- Complete Questions: In the review, a total of 200 questions will be placed.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, a mark is given.
- Negative marking: for each incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Candidates can check the exam pattern in the table below:
|Sections||Number of Questions||Time(minutes)|
|Intelligent and critical reasoning||40||30|
|Indian and global environment||40||15|
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
We listed here a number of important MAT Syllabus topics:
- This section covers topics including average, benefit and loss, arithmetic, ratio and ratio of time, work and time, geometric growth, HCF, LCM, percentage, and linear arithmetic.
- Data analysis and sufficiency: Questions from topics such as bar chart, puzzle, line chart, Venn chart, table chart, a pie chart will be prepared.
- Indian World Environment: It includes subjects such as current affairs, honors, sports, research, forests, and authors, including major events.
- Understanding Language: analogies, syllogism, blanks fill in, paragraphs jumbled, the English vocabulary, replacement of one word, the languages.
The following planning tips are illustrated in MAT 2021:
- Create a proper plan and observe it every day.
- Make brief notes and revisit the relevant topics regularly.
- Know and plan your test pattern and curriculum.
- Issue Papers and sample Papers should be solved last year.
- Candidates can overcome the ludicrous tests.
- Take nutritious food and health care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions: Can I fill my application through offline mode?
Answer: No, the MAT 2021 application form will be filled only through online mode.
Questions: When application corrections facilities will be provided in the application form?
Answer: No correction or alteration in the form will be permitted until the application form has been submitted.
Questions: How many institutes I have to fill in the application form?
Answer: The applicants must fill out five institutes for entry.
Question: What are the age criteria to apply?
Answer: The conditions for qualifying for the MAT 2021 test are not age limit.
Question: How many times I can appear in the exam?
Answer: Candidates may be introduced in MAT exams any amount of times, no attempt cap exists.
Question: In which format I have to upload documents?
Answer: The photograph and signature of the candidate must be uploaded as JPG / JPEG.
Question: Is the calculator allowed in the online entrance exam?
Answers: No, in an inspection, no electronic device is approved.
Question: Can I give an examination through offline mode?
Answers: Yeah, both CBT and PBT testing will be done.
Check Out Our Website –
More Informative blogs –