CAT MBA Entrance Exam 2020 | Career Mantra
The CAT MBA Entrance Exam is a computer-based acceptance exam in a postgraduate management program. The Standard Admission Test is an examination. The exam contains three parts: VARC, Data Analysis, and Analytical Thinking (DILR), and Quantitative Operation (QA). The study comprises three components. For particular, the electronic review is three hours split into one hour each. This assessment has been introduced by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) and the study is used to pick candidates for their business education programs (MBA or PGDM). Per year, one of the IIMs performs the test on the basis of a rotational program.
What is CAT Exam?
CAT MBA Entrance Exam is the Common Admission Test for admission to MBA/PGDM programs in 20 Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) and other top MBA universities like FMS Delhi, MDI Gurgaon, SPJIMR Mumbai, IMI New Delhi, IMT Ghaziabad and several other top MBA schools in India. IIMs will offer affirmation based on CAT 2020 just and won’t acknowledge some other grade. There are more than 150 urban communities and above 400 settings where CAT MBA Entrance Exam 2020 will be directed in India. Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) and the Indian organization of Science (IISC) likewise use CAT for admission to their management programs.CAT 2020 will be conducted in November. The CAT exam is conducted by one of the IIMs on a rotational basis.
CAT Eligibility Criteria
- The base qualification standards for the CAT MBA Entrance Exam are Graduation. Peruse beneath, for additional subtleties on CAT qualification rules.
- The applicant must have a four-year college education with at least 50 percent total or proportionate CGPA (45 percent total for SC, ST, and PWD/DA classification) from a perceived board or college
- The up-and-comer more likely than not finished an expert degree (CA/CS/ICWA) with a required rate
- Up-and-comers showing up for the last year of four years certification/equal capability or anticipating result are likewise qualified to apply for CAT test
End of Registration Date
27-09-2020 – 29-09-2020
2nd week of January 2020
CAT Exam Pattern and Test Structure
- CAT MBA Entrance Exam is of 3 hours which is 1 hour per section.
- 100 Questions: CAT will have 100 inquiries isolated in 3 areas of VARC, DILR, and Quantitative Ability. Prior CAT MBA Entrance Exam used to have 60 inquiries partitioned in two segments and had just MCQ type inquiries with negative checking.
- 25% No Penalty Questions: Out of 100 inquiries in CAT 2020, above 25 inquiries won’t have negative stamping. CAT MBA Entrance Exam in 2020 is isolated into MCQ and Non-MCQ kinds of inquiries and the Non-MCQs don’t convey negative checking.
- 70-75% CAT Question with Negative Marking: More than 70% of the information in CAT 2020 is of MCQs type and will convey punishment of 1/3 negative checking.
- The minimum Cut off required is 90 percentile to get from IIMs.
CAT 2020 Exam Syllabus
During the most recent 4 years, the CAT test schedule has generously changed. Significant changes in CAT Syllabus 2020 is:
- 25-30% Questions in CAT prospectus are no punishment addresses now
- The vast majority of the adjustments in the CAT schedule have occurred in the Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension Section as the points and number of inquiries in the VARC segment have changed.
- Changes in CAT prospectus in Quant Section.
- CAT Exam Syllabus is Verbal Ability, Reading Comprehension; Quantitative Aptitude; Information Interpretation, and Logical Reasoning.
Registration of CAT Exam
CAT 2020 Registration procedure will begin in the primary seven day stretch of August. CAT Registration date begins from August 4, 2020, and the notification comes in July End. The last date for CAT Online Registration 2020 is close on September 18, 2020. The CAT Exam will be commencing on November 29, 2020(tentatively).
Directed by IIMs consistently, Common Admission Test (CAT) is the biggest MBA placement test prompting confirmation in top MBA schools of India. IIM Indore is directing CAT 2020 on November 29, 2020.
Non-IIMs to Register for CAT Membership
IIM Indore has requested every one of its non-IIMs wishing to apply for the most recently signed CAT membership by 15 July 2020 for CAT 2020 test results for 2021 certification. CAT Syllabus includes verbal skill and comprehension, conceptual capacity, and analytical thinking. The application costs for the CAT 2020 test is Rs.2000. IIMs Open Platform extends the time frame for registrants seeking to fix weaknesses in their registration processes for 2-3 days after the last date of request has expired.
Ready yourself for CAT- 2020
Career mantra brings to you master counsel on the most proficient method to get ready for CAT 2020? Therefore, be ready to take confirmation in Top B-Schools for the scholarly year 2021-2023 must split the hardest serious test for example CAT 2020, and the application for admission falls around two lakhs per year. Soothe competition becomes tougher. Up-and-comers must devise an appropriate procedure on the off chance that they are wanting to show up for the Common Admission Test (CAT).