Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University conducts UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination) to get admission in Postgraduate (PG) courses over various colleges in UP(Uttar Pradesh) State. Interested Applicants can take admissions in different colleges for PG by giving UPSEE. Due to COVID 19, Pandemic dates are postponed. Otherwise, the UPSEE exam is always on time. It is a state-level exam for management students where admission is taken based on entrance tests as well as the counseling process.
UPSEE exam is an online-based exam that should be conducted once a year. Applicants who are interested to take management exams can check eligibility criteria first then they can apply for the test. Any graduate person who qualified for their exam by 50% will be eligible for the test. One test center named as Gonda is removed and two new exam center named as Varanasi and Jaunpur is added in the list. There is a different application fee for General, OBC, SC, ST, Female, PWD Category.About 350 colleges take admissions for PG management admissions from this entrance exam scores only.
For more details like exam pattern, eligibility criteria, results, notification, just check it below :
UPSEE MBA Exam Pattern
It includes who conducted the test, the medium of the test, etc.
|Name of the Examination||Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination MBA|
|Formulated Body||Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University|
|Exam level||State-level exam|
|Date of exam||20th.sep.2020(Expected)|
|Mode of Examination||Pen & paper test(Offline)|
|Duration of exam||2 hours (120 minutes)|
|Question Type||Multiple choice question (MCQ)|
|No. of questions||400|
|Max Marks of each question||4|
|Marking Scheme||No negative marking|
|The website you can check||Upsee.nic.in|
|Exam Medium||Both English and Hindi|
USPEE MBA IMPORTANT EVENTS AND EXAM DATES
The first and foremost thing after checking the exam pattern applicant has to check for the exam dates like when is the application form begins and the last date of the application form, When admit card should be available. Due to COVID 19 Pandemic, it is postponed so many times. So the candidate has to regularly check the website for all the essential dates. Check out the important dates given below:
|Application form released on||27th.January.2020|
|Deadline for the application form||31st.May.2020|
|Extended date for an application form||29th.July.2020 to 9th.aug.2020|
|Correction window opened for an application form||20th.July.2020 to 26th.July.2020|
|Admit card released on||Yet to be declared|
|UPSEE MBA EXAM DATE||20th.Sep.2020|
|UPSEE MBA EXAM ANSWER KEY RELEASED||Yet to be declared|
|Counseling process begins||Yet to be declared|
Please regularly visit the website for updated information.
UPSEE MBA 2020 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Applicants can check eligibility criteria here. If they meet eligibility criteria then they can fill the application form for UPSEE MBA 2020.AKTU has released its eligibility criteria which include age limit, max marks, etc.
- Up-and-comer must hold 3 years of Bachelor’s certificate from a perceived/A.I.U University or proportional qualification with a 50% marks in aggregate.
- Applicants having a place with SC/ST class get a relaxation of 5% in the total marks.
- Competitors must have studied and cleared the Mathematics subject in Class 12 or Graduation level.
- Competitors who have qualified CMAT/CAT/MAT are qualified to apply.
- There is no age cutoff to apply for UPSEE MBA.
- NRI and foreign competitors are qualified to apply for this program on the off chance that they satisfy the measures referenced previously.
- 20% of seats are reserved for candidates who did their graduation from any university of Uttar Pradesh but neither they nor their parents belong to that state.
UPSEE MBA APPLICATION FORM (STEPS)
Candidates who checked eligibility criteria can know to fill the application form to take the entrance test. The application should be filled online by following various steps:
- Candidates need to Go to the official website upsee.nic.in.After that click on the apply button. Then fill your details to get registered. Choose your exam center carefully as it can’t be changed later. Create a password and enter one security question which should be remembered by you.
- Note down your password and application number to access it further. Verify and recheck your details and then click on submit.
- The candidate now has to upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Photographs should be recent in JPEG format. The file size should be between 10 kb – 200kb.Photograph dimensions should be 3.5cm X 4.5cm.
- The signature should be in JPEG format. The file size should be between 3 kb – 30kb. Dimensions of the signature should be 3.5cm X 1.5cm.
- Now once the photograph and signature successfully uploaded. It’s time for the payment of examination fee which should be Rs 1300 for general category and SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female Candidates fee should be Rs 650/-.
- Candidate can pay fees online through any mode of payment like debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- Now take out a printout of application form for future use.
UPSEE MBA APPLICATION FORM CORRECTION
Once the application is filled if candidates wish to change something in the application form then he/she can change in that application form. The correction window should be open to all the candidates for a specific given time. But remember the main details like name, dob, and phone number can’t be altered. Once editing is done then click on the final submit button.
UPSEE MBA ADMIT CARD
Now the candidate can download the admit card from the official website upsee.nic.in by entering their correct application no. and password. Save and take a printout of the admit card and take it with you on the date of the exam. If you didn’t carry your admit card then you would not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
If candidates found some mistake in their admits card then they can go to the regional nodal center for correction. They will charge Rs 25 for re-issuing the admit card. Take 2 passport size photographs. Your application number with one photocopy of application form along with it.
UPSEE MBA RESULTS
Candidates can check their results from the official website but putting their roll number and date of birth. The result will be displayed on the screen. Save and download it for a counseling session. There is a tie-breaker method if two or more candidates score the same marks then firstly candidate who has given less incorrect answer must give the preference. Secondly then also the tiebreaker is there the age should be considered older one will be given preference first.
UPSEE MBA ANSWER KEY
AKTU releases its answer key after few days once the examination ends. Students can check their answers and check their approximate scores. If a student found some mistakes in the exam then they can challenge the university for that answer.
UPSEE MBA CUT OFF
UPSEE MBA Cut off decides the minimum marks required by the possibility to be qualified for confirmation in UPSEE MBA Participating Institutes. The Cut off rundown is set up based on different factors, for example, the number of applicants showed up for the test, the difficulty level of the exam, Availability of seats in separate schools, Previous years’ cut off patterns, Number of qualified up-and-comers, and so on. The leading position will distribute the opening and shutting rank not long after the statement of result.
|Category||Marks||Percentage of cut off|
|General / OBC||25%||100|
UPSEE MBA COUNSELING
Applicants who have checked their results and then cut off if they have scored equivalent or more marks than that will eligible for the counseling round. Now the eligible candidates can register themselves for the counseling process.
Firstly, candidates have to register themselves by going on the official website upsee.nic.in. Their candidates have to fill all the required details like choice of marks, marks scored, etc.
Secondly, Candidates have to go to the centers allotted for verification of the documents. Once the documents are verified Seats will be allotted based on their marks scored and preference of seats.
Lastly, candidates have to submit their fee for the confirmation of seats allotted to them Rs 20,000 for General Category and Rs 12000 for SC/ST Candidates.
ESSENTIAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR UPSEE MBA COUNSELLING
- Admit Card
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheet
- Character certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Category certificate for reserved category
- Subcategory certificate (applicants belonging to the armed forces/Freedom fighters/physically handicapped category)
- Income certificate(only for economically weaker class)
- GDDA certificate(if applicable/required)
- Rural weightage certificate (if required/ applicable)
UPSEE MBA APPLICATION FEE
There is a different application fee as per the category. Candidate has to pay their exam fee online through any mode:
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit card
No offline mode of payment is available.
|General / Transgender||Rs 1300/-|
|Female/SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs 650/-|
UPSEE MBA EXAM PAPER DIFFERENT SECTIONS AND MARKING SCHEME
The authorities released the exam marking schemes with different sections for applicants. There will be 100 questions 4 marks each question. For every correct answer, the candidate can get 4 marks but for an incorrect answer, there is no negative marking. The exam will be for 2 hours’ timings from 3 pm to 5 pm. Now the different sections for the exam are given below:
|Subjects/sections||Maximum Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Thinking and decision making||25||100|
|Total no. of questions/marks||100||400|
UPSEE MBA SYLLABUS
There are four sections in which subjects are divided English, Numerical Aptitude, Thinking and decision making, General Awareness, and these sections have some topics which are needed to be covered and prepared:
Grammar, Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms, Uncommon words, Sentence completions, idioms, Reading comprehension, Relationship between words and phrases, Influence-statement-conclusion, Summary Based questions, Jumbled words, Sentence correction, Critical Reasoning
Number system, Arithmetic, Simple Algebra, Geometry, Trignometry, Interpretation of graphs, charts and tables, Permutation and combination, Algebra, Mensuration, Time and Work, Averages, Percentages, Profit and loss, quadratic and linear equations.
Thinking and decision making
Creative thinking, Unfamiliar relationships, Verbal reasoning, Clock and calenders, Directions, Coding-Decoding, Finding pattern trends, Assertion/Decision, Linear Arrangements, Assessment of figures and diagrams, Statements/ conclusions, Family tree, Blood relations, Puzzles, Cause and effect relationships, Sequence and series ( Alphabetical and numerical)
Trade and Industry, Economy, Technology, Books and Authors, Who is who, Culture, Sports, Politics, Awards and honors, Famous Personality, Science
UPSEE MBA 2020 RESERVATION SYSTEM
USPEE MBA reserved category is also divided into different codes according to which candidates have to fill the code. Check out this detailed list for different codes for reserved category :
|Category||Code for each category||Details|
|Category No 1||UPGE||An applicant who passed their exam from the college/institute located in UP only|
|Category No 2||UPSC/UPST/UPBC||SC/ST/OBC up-and-comers passed from their assessment from college in UP and domiciled in UP Only.|
|Category No 3||UPGD||A general candidate who qualified his college from outside UP and but parents belongs to domiciled of UP.|
|Category No 4||GDSC/GDST/GDBC||SC/ST/OBC candidate who qualified his college from outside UP and but parents belongs to domiciled of UP.|
|Category No 5||Others||Applicants who cleared his examination from the college of UP but parents not belong to domiciled of UP|
PERCENTAGE OF EACH CATEGORY
|CATEGORY||PERCENTAGE (FOR SEATS)|
|Scheduled cast belongs to UP||21%|
|Scheduled tribes belong to UP||2%|
|Another Backward class belongs to UP||27%|
PERCENTAGE OF SUB CATEGORY OF EACH CATEGORY
|Wards of freedom fighter from UP||02%|
|Physically Handicapped belongs to UP||03%|
|Female candidate belongs to UP||20%|
|Children/Daughters of barrier staff of UP. either resigned (out-dated) or slaughtered/handicapped in real life or safeguard workforce posted in U.P./protection faculty home of U.P. and posted outside U.P.||05%|
RESERVATION FOR NRI
There are a total of 15% of seats from mgt quota is reserved for NRI students. But NRI Students must have to fulfill the following criteria:
- Applicants who have cleared the exam CAT/CMAT/MAT.
- Applicants who have cleared UPSEE MBA 2020.
- Candidates who fulfilled the eligibility criteria of the UPSEE MBA 2020.
UPSEE MBA AREA OF SPECIALIZATIONS
- Business Economics
- Tourism Mgt
- Financial Mgt
- Human Research and Development
- Finance and control
- International Business
UPSEE MBA SCORES ACCEPTED BY DIFFERENT COLLEGES LIST AS BELOW:
- S.J.M. Kanpur University, Kanpur
- Dr. RML Avadh University, Faizabad
- G. Kashi Vidyapith University, Varanasi
- VBS Purvanchal University, Jodhpur
- D.U. Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur
- J.P Rohilkand University, Bareilly
- B R Ambedkar University, Agra
- Institute of business studies, Ch Charan Singh University, Meerut
- Sir chotu ram Institute of Engineering and Technology, Ch, Charan Singh campus, Meerut
- Bundelkhand University, Jhansi
- Uttar Pradesh Viklang Udhar Dr. Shakuntala Misra Vishwavidyala, Lucknow
UPSEE MBA EXAM CENTER
UPSEE MBA conducts the exam in different cities of UP and outside UP. There are around 41 cities in the state of UP and 16 cities outside UP.
CITIES IN STATE OF UP
The examination center once filled can’t be changed.
Cities outside UP
UPSEE MBA EXAM PREPARATION TIPS
- Right off the bat, before beginning with the Preparation candidates must experience the Syllabus and Exam Pattern accommodated the Entrance Examination. Applicants must check Exam Pattern for their Respective projects and get ready as needs are.
- Up-and-comers additionally need to take a shot at Mental Aptitude, Analytical and Logical Questions. Presence of mind and General Knowledge is required in these areas.
- In conclusion update every one of your ideas and notes arranged before the Examination. This will support a great deal and will look over the entirety of your Concepts.
- Check the total prospectus endorsed by the authorities by online mode.
- Make a legitimate time table for examining and tail it.
- Try not to avoid any significant subject of the schedule.
- Continuously know about the test design, checking plan, and the prospectus.
- Deal with your wellbeing during your readiness period.