TimesPro Jaipur | Admission, Courses, Fees, Placements, Cut off
About Timespro Jaipur
Established in 1837, the Times of India Group is India’s largest and most trusted multi-media house with an unprecedented presence. Via various outlets, including printing, radio, OOH, and online media, in the sub-continent. Times Technical Education is a rare one. Times of India Community initiative with a goal of making excellence open to the expectations of millions of learners. Via technologies and multinational partnerships that are learner-centric.
Times Professional Development focuses on closing the gap between education and business employability and is the main catalyst for creating a steady pool of talented and well-trained professionals who will be suitable for the field in which they plan to operate, develop and succeed. Our well-established network of leading employers and personalized, industry-specific career programs enable students to thrive in the dynamic global job market. The aim is to prepare students with the experience and advanced skills required for them to become principled professionals.
TimesPro, Jaipur, is an award-winning sub-brand of Times Professional Learning, the education initiative of the Times of India Group, India’s largest and most diverse media conglomerate, for professional and vocational learning. In the fields of economics, banking and finance, marketing studies, and many more, the institute offers degree and postgraduate diploma courses.
Partnership with Intel
Artificial intelligence aims to transform, touching every corner of society, more than just the way we do business. Intel processors and data structures are the backbones of today’s AI and the market transformation of tomorrow, from using image recognition to boost public security to giving digital services a human touch through natural language processing.
Intel has the most extensive suite of hardware and software technologies in the industry that have large capabilities and support numerous AI approaches, including today’s AI applications and future more complex AI tasks. Times Technical Learning has collaborated with Intel & Intel ® AI Academy to train machine learning, deep learning, IoT and related systems, software, libraries, and unique hand-on-projects for students, developers, and industry practitioners in India.
TimesPro Jaipur Highlights
A few highlights for this institute are mentioned below:
Year of establishment
|Type of institute|
|BBA, MBA, PGDM|
Merit and entrance based
Entrance exams accepted
|CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ SNAP/ NMAT/ ATMA/ KMAT|
TimesPro Jaipur Awards
- A few highlights are listed below for this institute:
- Awarded in the 8th Assocham National Educational Excellence Awards as “Best Upcoming Educational Institution.”
- Awarded “Best Institute In Vocational Training Placement” at the 6th Skill Growth Summit 2018 by the Indian Education Network.
- The Brandon Hall Community Bronze Award for Innovation in the best use of Vocational Training Games and Simulations has been awarded.
TimesPro Jaipur Campuses
The campuses of the TimesPro Institute are the following:
- Bangaluru TimesPro
- Chennai TimesPro
- TimesPro Kochi
- TimesPro Jaipur
- TimesPro Kolkata
- TimesPro Lucknow
- TimesPro Bombay
- TimesPro Thane
- TimesPro Pune
- TimesPro Patna
- Coimbatore TimesPro
- Hyderabad TimesPro
- Madurai TimesPro
TimesPro Jaipur Admission Process
TimePro Institute enrollment is dependent on merit and entry. The management degrees offered here are provided by the university, while the information and employability partner is TimesPro.
- The application process is online for all courses.
- Candidates must obtain a valid CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ SNAP/ NMAT/ ATMA/ KMAT (minimum 50 percentile) or eligible TAP (Times Admission Phase test) score with a minimum aggregate of 50 percent for admission to MBA, PGDM, and MMS.
TimesPro Jaipur Courses
In the fields of management, banking and finance, management education, and many more, TimesPro Jaipur offers UG, PG, and PG diploma courses. The same details are tabulated below:
|BBA||Banking & Finance|
10+2 with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks
|Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance|
|Sales and Relationship Banking||Graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks|
Graduation with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks
|Wealth Management||Post-Graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks|
|Certificate||Design and Content, Social Media Marketing|
10th from a recognized board
List of various courses at TimesPro Jaipur
- Banking Management
- PG diploma in sales & Relationship Banking
- PGDM in Banking (Extended Learning)
- Digital marketing
- Insurance management
- The certificate program in Insurance Sales and service management.
- SAP Training
- SAP ABAP
- SAP SD
- SAP PP
- SAP MM
- SAP FI
- SAP HCM
- SAP PM
- SAP PS
- SAP HYBRIS
- SAP BASIS
- SAP HANA
- SAP ARIBA
- Wealth management
- Certified International Wealth Manager (CIWM®)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Wealth and Relationship Management (PGDM)
Post Graduate Diploma Program in ML & AI
For seasoned professionals who want to gain a deep understanding of how to use data as a strategic tool, the PGP ML & AI program is planned. This program helps students to understand the importance of evidence-based data in decision-making, equipping them with real-world business issues in real-time with expertise and information.
- Working professionals with a minimum job experience of 2 years.
- Must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Science / Engineering / Mathematics / Statistics / Economics or similar qualification (one of the subjects being mathematics/statistics)
- Graduation of marks of at least 50 percent
Why Should You Attend?
- Join the ranks: Obtain an opportunity to be part of the Data Science elite group of professionals.
- Cutting Edge Content: 400 + hours of intensive Deep Learning and ML & AI content
- Learn from top business executives, CXOs and industry specialists, top data scientists, from the highest.
- Become an alumnus of Times Professional Learning’s strong network, a division of the Times of India Group.
- Get realistic experience in different case studies including Retail, Healthcare, Telecom, Finance, Pharma, and many more.
- Leverage the strong Times Community corporate network for job and placement services.
- Project Capstone-learn cases in real life through realms and functions.
- Get an Intel Certificate of Artificial Intelligence.
- Get a chance to secure a future in Artificial Intelligence and machine learning.
- Classes on weekends.
Duration of the curriculum-9 months along with tasks and case studies (400 + hours)
Analytics Overview and Data Management Concepts
- Learn the basic techniques of data science using R and Python and mathematical modeling, data cleaning, and data processing techniques.
- Analytics Introduction: Frame the Problem
- Statistics Applied: Descriptive and Inferential
- Programming in Libraries of R and Python
- R / Python Data Collection, Manipulation, and Discovery
Statistical modeling, Big Data, and Machine Learning
Learn techniques such as Advance Regression Analysis for predictive modeling. Learn how to work with semi-structured / unstructured content.
- In R / Python, Regression, Logistic Regression
- ML Techniques such as DT, K-Means, SVM, RF, NN, GBM
- Flame, Pi-Spark, ML in Big Data Platform
- Big Data: Hadoop system, Map reduction, instruments such as Pig, Hive
Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence, IoT
- Learn to create your computer with a chatbot. To create a stable solution for real-time applications, learn to integrate AI, ML, and IoT.
- AI: Cognitive Computing, Vision for Machines.
- Electives: IoT, telecommunications, supply chain, banking, finance, retail, development
- Deep learning: ANN, NLP using Python and the flow of tensors
Data Visualization, Career Guidance, and Capstone Project
Understand how technical production can be expressed and portrayed in a business language. Acquire the art of storytelling and data analysis to create charts and dashboards and provide management with valuable insights.
- Excel and Tableau Data Visualisation and the Art of Storytelling
- Career encouragement, drafting of resumes, and career planning
- Capstone Project along with a partner in the corporation
Offerings in Analytics
- HR Analytics
- Marketing Analytics
- Financial Analytics
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Instructor-led Training (ILT)
- Practical Assessments, Assignments
- Case Studies (Use Cases)
- Online Faculty and Student Support
- Live Classroom Support
- Machine learning approach for reconciling inventory information and business risk data
- Customer bounce behavior: To predict the client who is likely to bounce the loan from the vehicle
- Customer purchasing trends on a weekly and regular basis and strategic cross-selling plans to maximize benefit.
- The information implies numerous crimes committed in Delhi over the years in different states: finding INDIA-related crime data, the increase of specific crime in a state, the projected crime rate in the coming years.
Fees and eligibility of various courses of TimesPro Jaipur
|Eligibility Criteria||Total Fee (in Rs Lakh)|
|BBA||– Minimum 50% aggregate in Class 10 and Class 12|
– Students appearing in Class 12 can also apply
|– 50% aggregate in Class 10, Class 12, UG/PG|
– A valid score in CAT/MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/GMAT/ SNAP/ NMAT/ ATMA/KMAT (minimum 50 percentile) or qualify TAP test (Times Admission Process test) with a minimum aggregate of 50%
– Graduates with/without any professional experience can apply
– Final year graduates can also apply
– Age less than or up to 26 years as on the beginning of the program
7-7.5 (depending on the partner institute)
TimesPro Jaipur Placements
Final placements at TimesPro Jaipur take place by a third party (university or institute) affiliated with the offering of different programs by the Institute. Therefore, inputting its students directly, the institute plays no part. However, even though they are put by the respective institutes and universities, the institute’s official website also claims to place over 90 percent of its students on it.
Among others, Yes Bank, HSBC, Axis Bank, TATA Capital, and Paytm Payments Bank are some of the top companies where the students of this institution have been put in recent years.
|INR 4 LPA|
INR 3.08 LPA
FAQs OF Timespro Jaipur
Q1. What are the benefits of doing a Diploma in Wealth Management from TimesPro Jaipur?
Ans. The advantages of doing a TimesPro Jaipur Wealth Management Diploma are as follows:
- In partnership with Moody’s Analytics, the curriculum
- Blended approach for learning.
- Earn the CIWM classification that is internationally recognized.
- Equips aspiring wealth managers with soft skills that are in demand.
- Internship opportunities along with encouragement for placement.
Q2. How do I receive the designation CIWM?
Ans. You can obtain an evaluation form if you have successfully completed the course and have one year of experience. You have to fill out your information and share it with the institute. The Institute will submit your CIWM wall document to you via post once the application form has been accepted.
Q3 Will, there be registered attendance?
Ans. Yes, there will be registered attendance. For good course completion, 80 percent attendance along with minimum performance in modules is compulsory.
Q4. Why choose Advisory for Timespro Jaipur Overseas Study?
Ans. The benefits of selecting the Timespro Jaipur Overseas Research Advisory are as follows:
- Certified and professional Team of Therapy
- Connecting with top universities around the world
- Accessible Premium Counselling Facilities (for US and Rest of World universities)
- Guidelines for scholarships
- Personalized GRE / GMAT / SAT / ACT / IELTS / TOEFL / PTEE / PTE Coaching
- Sponsored by the Times of India Group