Suryadatta Institutes of Management
Suryadatta Institutes of Management and Mass Communication, normally known as SIMMC, is ahead Management and Mass Communication Institute situated in Pune, Maharashtra. Suryadatta Institutes of Management Set up in the year 1999, it is properly perceived by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India. Suryadatta Institutes of Management is claimed and overseen by the Suryadatta Group of Institutes, which likewise possesses 13 different establishments in the field of Education, Hotel Management, Engineering, Science, Management, Design, Fashion Design, and some more.
Suryadatta Institutes of Management Pune offers the AICTE-endorsed two-year full-time PGDM program and Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU)- associated two-year full-time MBA with different major and minor specializations, alongside more than 22 worth-added accreditations. It is authorized by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), ANSI National Accreditation Board (ANAB), International Accreditation Forum (IAF), and NVT-QC. It is outfitted with contemporary schooling granting devices and cutting edge innovation. Aside from complete investigation of Management courses, understudies likewise get master preparing and consultancy administrations from the staff.
Suryadatta offers creative learning joined with the best of Indian sensibilities and a western standpoint. The Institute additionally offers contemporary schooling utilizing cutting-edge innovation, exceptional homerooms, Management labs, excellent examination, very much loaded library, other than offering consultancy administrations and master preparing, taking into account the always changing requests of the Industry. Likewise, AICTE-CII Survey of Industry Linked Technical Institutes 2019 positioned SIMMC under ‘Platinum’ class for five back to back years.
The vision of Suryadatta Institutes of Management
Suryadatta ‘s vision is to be a creative learning World Class Center of Excellence, mixing the best of Indian sensibilities with a Western perspective and to be ranked as a premier Institute of Education. Providing new education, using state-of-the-art technology, spearheading high-quality research, in addition to providing professional training and consulting services to meet the ever-changing needs of industry and society.
The mission of Suryadatta Institutes of Management
- Develop multi-faceted practitioners, tuned to a rapidly shifting, unpredictable, global economy, in evolving disciplines.
- Establish a sustainable network of respected scholars and high-level corporate and social achievers.
- Shaping a full human being steeped in rich values through a holistic approach built by industry experts to teaching methodologies.
Operating Philosophy of Suryadatta Institutes of Management
- Treat business & corporate goods as consumers & students.
- Promoting study in all disciplines of management.
- Benchmark against best practices, conventions, and policies.
- Operate with humanity’s spirit, independence, dignity, duty & togetherness.
- Promoting new ideas & instilling the spirit of entrepreneurship.
- Domestic & global identity management.
- Create a satisfying sense of belonging for shared growth.
- Respect for one & all, regardless of any factors.
- Establish a sense of cooperation between them all.
- Work hard to establish human-centered growth and develop a knowledge-centered community.
Why Suryadatta Institutes of Management?
Innovative learning blended with the best of Indian sensibilities and a Western perspective, Suryadatta offers. In addition to providing consulting services and expert training, the Institute also provides contemporary education using state-of-the-art technology, well-equipped classrooms, management laboratories, high-quality research, a well-stocked library, catering to the industry’s ever-changing requirements.
Also, the AICTE-CII Survey of Industry Linked Technical Institutes 2019 ranked SIMMC under the ‘Platinum’ category for five consecutive years.
Suryadatta Institutes of Management Highlights
|Also known as||SIMMC|
|Approved by||AICTE, UGC|
|Accredited by||NAAC, ANAB|
|Affiliated to||SavitribaiPhule Pune University|
|Entrance Exam||National: CAT/ CMAT|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG & Diploma|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Auditorium, Sports, Labs|
|Admission Helpdesk||8956932402, 8956932418, 8956932400|
Suryadatta Institutes of Management Ranking
- Listed by Times B-Schools in the top 50 B-Schools in India for seven consecutive years in February 2020.
- Listed in India’s Top 10 Outstanding B-School Excellence by November 2019 Competition Performance Examination
- AICTE-CII Industry Related Technical Institutes AICTE-CII Industry Related Technical Institutes Survey 2019 Ranked SIMMC in the Platinum Group in 5 Consecutive Years
- JAGRAN JOSHH is ranked among the four best management institutes in Western India.
- Listed by Business & Management Chronicle B-School in A+ Category Institutes in India 2017
- SUBMIT Pune has been ranked by the Leading National Survey as one of the Top 50 B-Schools in India for 17 consecutive years.
- The 95th Indian Dialogue National Ranking for Pvt. ranked 16th among the top 60 Best Management Colleges in Maharashtra for MBA. Institution of Higher Education in India.
- Rated by the Indian Institutional Ranking System (IIRF) as a “PREMIER” Management Institute.
- Listed in India’s top 50 B-Schools by Times B-Schools.
- Rated by Jagran Josh.com Business School Ranking among the 4 Best Management Institutes in Western India.
- “Ranked by Business & Management Chronicle, 8th Chronicle B-School Survey, as” A+ Category B-School.
- Awarded by Higher Education Review as ‘Best Management College’ in Faculty Expertise among the Top 20 Colleges in India.
- Rated 41 by Business India among the Best B School Survey 2016 in India.
- The Business World-B School Survey ranked 68 in India among the Top Private Business Schools in India.
- Listed by The Week among the Top 10 Institution Groups in Pune (Private).
- Rated 34th in the Top B Schools by The Week in the West Zone (Private).
- By the GHRDC Hotel Management Institute Survey 2016, SCHMTT has been ranked 1st in Emerging Excellence.
- For the year 2013, the CSR Group earned SCHMITT the ‘CSR Top Hotel Management Institute’ in India.
Visit our official website:
Institutes under Suryadatta Institutes of Management
SGI Pune offers education through various institutions which are as follows:
- Suryadatta Institute of Management & Mass Communication (SIMMC), Pune
- Suryadatta College of Hospitality Management & Travel Tourism (SCHMITT), Pune
- Suryadatta College of Management, Information Research & Technology (SCMIRT), Pune
- Suryadatta Institute of Fashion Technology (SIFT), Pune
- Suryadatta Institute of Business Management & Technology (SIBMT), Pune
Suryadatta Institutes of Management Course
In the fields of management, travel & tourism, hotel management, media, and mass communication, interior design, etc., Suryadatta Institutes of Management Pune offers various UG, PG, and diploma courses. The same details are tabulated below:
|Management||BBA CA, BBA, BBA IB||MBA, PGDM|
|Science||B.Sc, B.Sc (CS), B.Sc (Animation)||M.Sc (CS)|
|Hotel Management||B.Sc, B.Voc||–|
Suryadatta Group of Institutions Fee structure
· Financial Management
· Human Resource Management
· Logistics & Supply Chain Management
· International Business
|₹4 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||–|
|Diploma||₹90,000 (Total Fees)||10+2|
|B.Sc||₹3.3 Lakhs (Total Fees)||10+2|
|BBA||₹1.8 Lakhs (Total Fees)||10+2|
· Operations and Supply Chain
· Business Analytics
|₹2.5 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||Graduation with 50% + CAT|
|N/A||Master’s degree + UGC-NET, CSIR NET|
- SGI MBA
The institution provides PGDM and MBA in the Management department. It provides the MBA program with five major specializations and eight minor specializations.
Minimum Eligibility to apply for the MBA program is 50% aggregate marks in Graduation.
- SGI Hotel Management
SGI Pune offers the B.Sc and B.Voc program at the UG level.
Candidates applying to the B.Sc program in the discipline of Hospitality Studies (Hotel Management) must pass 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for reserved category candidates).
For those applying to the B.Voc program, 10+2 with a minimum of 40% marks is mandatory.
- SGI Diploma Courses
SGI Pune offers a Diploma in Fashion Design, Fashion Technology, Hospitality Studies, and Interior Design & Decoration.
For Diploma in Fashion Design and Fashion Technology, the candidate must pass 12th from a recognized board.
For Diploma in Hospitality Studies, 10+2 with a minimum of 40% marks is mandatory.
For Diploma in Interior Design & Decoration, the candidate must pass the 10th.
- SGI Ph.D. Courses
Admission to the Ph.D. program is based on scores obtained in an entrance test, followed by PI
Applicants with a valid UGC-NET (including JRF)/CSIR NET (including JRF)/fellowship score are exempted from the entry examination but are expected to appear for PI.
Suryadatta Institutes of Management Admission
Step 1: Registration through the web or offline mode.
Step 2: GD and PI shortlisted applicants must send their name and city by SMS to 8956932418/ 9112297607/ 9763266829.
Note: Applicants must submit or carry a photocopy of their mark sheets X, XII, Graduation (Final/ Previous year), Entrance Test scorecard copy, and 2 Admission, Therapy, and Personal Interview photos.
Candidates can pay the application/ registration fee through any one of the modes:
Complete the online form from the Institute’s official website and make the payment through online transfer: IDBI Bank, Sadashiv Peth, Pune Branch.
Account Number: 490104000011200
IFSC Code: IBKL0000490
Note: Applicants are asked to email the UTR number / scanned copy of the deposit slip on the website, along with the name and descriptions of the course, after making the payment.
Download the application form from the website and send it to Pune along with the DD drawn up for the “Suryadatta Education Foundation.”
Application forms can also be collected from the campus on cash payment/ DD/ Card payment.
Suryadatta Institutes of Management Placement
The institute has a separate placement cell that gathers its students with the best placement possibilities. In order to get multiple placement opportunities, SGI Pune offers the eligible students summer and final placement assistance. For the recruiting process, national and international corporations from different industries visit the campus.’The Mega Work Mela’ was organized by the Suryadatta Institutes of Management as part of the Suryadatta Global Internship and Placement CSR Initiative.
The Mega Work Mela was attended by over 1,000 students and 43 companies offered jobs to fresher students. Main recruiters include:
- Lotus Suites
- Holiday Inn
- Aditya Birla Group
- Bajaj Auto Finance
- Berger Paints
- Bharti AXA Life Insurance
Placement Record of Suryadatta Institutes of Management Pune
|Particulars||Average Package||Highest Package|
|SCHMTT||INR 2.5 LPA||INR 14 LPA|
|SIMMC||INR 4.5 LPA||INR 14.39 LPA|
|SIBMT||INR 4 LPA||INR 10 LPA|
|SIFT||INR 1.2 -1.5 LPA||INR 2.25 LPA|
|SCMIRT||INR 1.8 LPA||INR 3.6 LPA|
Suryadatta Institutes of Management Scholarships
The Meritorious Student Scholarship for the PGDM program is given to Suryadatta Institutes of Management Pune students on the basis of their scores in the entrance examinations provided in the table below. In addition, students earning 70 percent and above marks are awarded a 10 percent scholarship on the annual course fee in the first year of PGDM with no backlog.
Additionally, a 10% scholarship is granted on 1st-year fees to the following:
- Candidates in classes 10, 12, graduation (regular) as well as the entrance exam secure 70 percent and more.
- Female students in Class 10, 12, graduation (regular) and entrance test secure 60 percent or more
- Ex-serviceman, ward/spouse of officers, war veterans, and security
- Any graduate who has at least five years of full-time work experience
- Four-year Engineering/ Agri/ Pharma graduate students obtain at least 60% combined and more graduation along with two years of full-time job experience.
Suryadatta Institutes of Management Facilities
- Under expert guidance, novel, scientifically crafted modules for the holistic growth of students through yoga, meditation, aerobics, state-of-the-art gyms, indoor and outdoor sports, in addition to fine arts and performing arts.
- An advanced high-speed Wi-Fi link that is available for 24 hours. Across the 414 acre campus, the students have uninterrupted access to connectivity.
- Branded computers with dedicated rental lines that provide university access.
- The network is handled and operated by servers.
- For each classroom, syndicate space, administration cell, activity cells, there are distinct network access points.
- Well-equipped seminar halls with audio-visual aids such as PC, TV, OHP, LCD, DVD, audio system, etc., specially built for additional inputs such as conferences, workshops, guest lectures, role plays, presentations, case studies, etc.
- It has a wide variety of services, such as textbooks, reference books, electronic databases, a broad videotape collection, photographic albums, CDs, and newspaper and journal subscriptions.
- Spacious, ground floor mezzanine.
- Luminescent and Calm.
- Spacious and mezzanine with the ground floor.
- Peaceful and luminescent.
- Set of approximately 9000 books
- Other holdings such as Journals, Newsletters, Project Reports, CDs, Newspapers and Magazines, Theses, and Dissertations.
- The collection of books was classified according to the Dewey decimal classification scheme.
- Boys’ and girls’ hostels are separate.
- Separate kitchen for boys and girls.
- Availability of Both Veg and Non-Veg food is there.
- Proper hygiene is maintained.
- Final year students and PG students have a facility for separate rooms.
- They are also allowed with their own computer.
- Students must follow mess timings and hostel rules.
- Dedicated timing is also given for TV and games.
Hostel fee structure of Suryadatta Institutes of Management:
Suryadatta Institutes of Management Faculty
Suryadatta Institutes of Management Pune has a wide and diverse faculty of highly qualified and experienced faculty members drawn from renowned institutes such as IITs, IIMs, and XLRI. The faculty is known in education for its leadership. They are the most distinguished scholars in their respective fields, who are continuously doing research. The institute has a team of highly qualified faculty members, the majority of them have a long teaching experience and are associated with the institution for many years.