Exam dates for the SNAP 2021 were published. Registration starts on September 23rd, 2020. It is run by Symbiosis Foreign University institutions. Symbiosis National aptitude test is coordinated by the University and is a university review. The entrance will be available in MBA, M.Sc. And courses for M.Tech. After the examination is eligible, candidates are nominated for the GE PIWAT process. Information on SNAP 2021, including examination dates, application type, and eligibility, has been listed in this article.
SNAP Exam Dates
Candidates can check SNAP exam dates from below:
|Registration Starts||23rd September 2020|
|Registration closes||28th November 2020|
|Admit Card||5TH December 2020|
|SNAP Online Test||20th December 2020, 6th and 9th January 2020|
|Result Announcement||22nd January 2021|
SNAP 2021 Registration
From the relevant section, candidates can check full information on the SNAP registration:
- From 23 September 2020, registration will start.
- An online application form will be released.
- Fill out details carefully, like academic information, personal information, correspondence, etc.
- At the date the application form is filled out, upload a recently scanned color image.
- Until closing the registration form, the applicant can make detail changes (expected name, date of birth, category, and city test preferences).
- The request form will be completed by 28 November 2020.
- Candidates must print and preserve the completed application form for other references in a safe manner.
- For all group members, the application fee shall be Rs.1750.
- Candidates can use the payment gateway, the Indian bank payment gateway, simpler buzz payment gateway, and demand draught for applications. Candidates can pay application fees.
- A draught request can be drawn up for the ‘Symbiosis Test Secretariats’ payable in Pune by any nationalized bank and submitted at the required address:
Symbiosis Test Secretariats
Symbiosis International (Deemed University)
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dis: Pune- 412115
SNAP Eligibility Criteria
Until applying for an interview, applicants must pass the SNAP 2021 eligibility criteria:
- Qualification: Any candidate must hold any university/institute graduate degree.
- Marks Criteria: In their qualifying test, applicants shall be awarded at least 50 % marks (45% for reserved category candidates).
- Candidates appearing in the final year: Candidates who are also qualified to apply in the final year.
- Applicants of Foreign Universities: Applicants with an international university qualification must carry an equivalent AIU (Association of Indian Universities) credential.
SNAP Exam Pattern
From here, applicants can review the SNAP test pattern:
- Exam Mode: Online (CBT) exams will be done in three times a year. On 20 December 2020 twice and on 6 and 9 January 2021 twice.
- Question Type: The review will involve MCQ.
- Period of time: Review takes place within 60 minutes.
- Section: Three parts will be included in the question document.
- Complete Questions: There will be 60 questions.
- Scheme of Marking: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative marking: 25% of markings would be negative for each misrepresentation.
Candidates can check their test structure from below:
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||15|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||25|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||20|
SNAP 2021 Syllabus
Different themes listed below are based on the SNAP Syllabus.
Quantitative statistics and statistics adequacy: income and losses, logarithms, averages, complex numbers, vectors, arithmetic progression, ratios and proportions, ratio and proportion, percentage, trigonometry, ratio, and proportion.
Correction of sentences, the odd man out, multiple uses of the same words, oral logic, ending sentence, antonyms, blanks filled in, paragraphs jumbling.
Reasoning: diagrams, vital rationales, clarification, and assumption; the detection of effective arguments and faint arguments; visual reasoning; puzzles; code and decoding.
Sports, social issues, enterprise, books and writers, entertainment, history, geography, car industry, company lines.
Some planning tips for SNAP 2021 were presented in this section:
- Establish a planning schedule and observe it daily.
- Know the design and curriculum of your test.
- Remove from the relevant topics your simple concepts.
- Make short notes and revise the topics every day.
- Candidates will also obtain assistance from the question paper and reference papers from the previous year.
- Take note of your wellbeing and daily yoga.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions: I am appearing in last year graduation, am I eligible?
Answer: Yes, You are eligible.
Questions: Can I fill my Application through offline mode?
Answer: No, It can be filled only through online mode.
Questions: Can I make changes in the application in the application form after submission of it?
Answers: No changes can be made after submission.
Questions: How many times an exam can be conducted in a year?
Questions: Can foreign national candidates apply for this exam?
Answer: Yes, Foreign national candidates will also be eligible to apply.
Questions: Through which mode examination will be conducted?
Answers: Online Mode and there is 25% for every wrong answer.
Check Out Our Website –
More Informative blogs –