Qingdao Medical University:
Qingdao University is located in Qingdao, a historical and cultural city. It is located between Fushan Mountain and the Yellow Sea. In 1909, it arose from the Qingdao Specialized Institute of Higher Learning. The institute, which is unique in medical education, evolved from Qingdao Medical School, Qingdao Medical University, and Qingdao Medical Specialized School.
Private Qingdao University, founded in 1924 and later renamed National Qingdao University and National Shandong University, is another historical source of Qingdao University. National Shandong University merged with Qingdao Medical Specialized School in 1946, resulting in the formation of the Medical School, which was later separated from Shandong University and renamed Qingdao Medical School in 1956. Shandong University relocated to Ji’nan in 1958, and Qingdao University began renovations in 1985.
Distinctive disciplines from various eras are incorporated into today’s Qingdao University in China, which, like a mighty river joined by meandering tributaries, surges forward with high hopes for the nation and the future.
Qingdao University promotes academic inclusion, learning from diverse cultures, inheriting human civilizations, seeking the truth of humanity and nature, and shouldering social responsibility to cultivate high-quality talents who lead in social development and cultural advancement.
Qingdao University for MBBS admission in China has grown into a large-scale comprehensive university with numerous natural science and social science disciplines. It has received societal acclaim for its high-quality education and academic level. Students, faculty, and staff at Qingdao Medical University are now looking forward to a bright future, full of hopes, dreams, and social responsibilities.
The institute has always focused on providing high-quality education, which is why it has quickly emerged as one of the top destinations for China MBBS. More than 2500 academic staff members and approximately 41000 students are enrolled at Qingdao University to pursue medical studies in China. Most importantly, the university has approximately 1600 foreign students.
MBBS in Qingdao University Facts & Figures
- Qingdao University has 35 colleges and schools, as well as 7 affiliated hospitals.
- The university has a campus area of about 1.7 square kilometres and more than 100 research labs.
- The university currently has over 9,600 postgraduate students, 34,000 undergraduate students, and 1,500 international students enrolled.
- The university, including the university hospitals, has benefited from the services of 2,433 professionals and technical faculty.
Benefits of doing MBBS from Qingdao University
- The university provides a wide range of courses in a variety of disciplines.
- When compared to other institutions, Qingdao University’s MBBS tuition fee is low.
- There is no donation required for admission.
- Qingdao University offers internship and scholarship opportunities.
- The university’s medical courses are taught in English.
- With hostels and dormitories, international students can stay at reasonable prices.
- Qingdao University’s student life is so appealing that every student will fall in love with it.
- The environment here is not only conducive to learning but also conducive to entertainment and recreational activities.
- The university library has added more than 20 domestic and foreign databases that are accessible via the campus network.
- A world-class library with over a million books available.
- The university offers a variety of graduate, undergraduate, and doctoral programmes.
- A wide range of seminars and extracurricular activities are available to help students develop their personalities.
- Several campuses have gymnasiums, stadiums, and facilities for sports such as badminton, volleyball, table tennis, and artistic gymnastics, encouraging students’ holistic development.
- The university offers various scholarships to support students financially.
A Quick Overview:
|Basic Eligibility||70 % in PCBE in 10+2|
|NEET Entrance Test||Yes, with qualifying marks|
|Course Fees||INR 3.03 Lakhs per year approx.|
|Duration of Course||5+1 Years|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|University Recognition||Approved by NMC and WHO|
Faculties and Departments:
Qingdao University has seven hospitals affiliated under it which are as listed below:
- Qingdao University Affiliated Hospital
- Centre of Medical Group Qingdao
- Qingdao University Cardiovascular Hospital
- Qingdao Haici Medical Group
- Municipal Hospital Qingdao
- Weihai Municipal Hospital
- Yantai Yuhuangding Hospitals
The following are faculties in the Qingdao University for MBBS China:
- Chinese Medicine
- General Health Care
- Chinese Herbs
- Medicine MD Program
- Life Sciences
- Public Health and Interdisciplinary Courses
- PG Program in Different Medical Fields
The department structure of the university is as follows:
- Clinical Colleges and Affiliated Hospitals
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Public Health
- Somatology College and Hospital
- Forensic Medicine
Qingdao University- Fee Structure:
|Particulars||1st Year||2nd Year to 5th Year|
|Tuition Fees||30,000 RMB|
|Hostel Fees||10,000 RMB|
|Registration Fees||800 RMB|
|Accommodation Deposit||800 RMB|
|Visa Extension & Insurance||1600 RMB|
|Yearly Expenses||43,700 RMB|
*NOTE: MISC CHARGES to be paid in the University
In 1st year 2500RMB-3000RMB
** 6th Year fee will be paid if the student opts for an internship in China
** Amount is subject to change as per the exchange rates
2.18 years of age and above (Students below 18 years should provide guardian certificate )
4.More than 70% marks in grade Twelve (plus two) examination in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Admission Procedure for MBBS:
Step 1: Filing the application
Step 2: The student will now complete the rest of the formalities in India (submission of Original Passport for Visa, Medical Check-up in India, MCI EC Application)
Step 3: The student needs to transfer complete 1st-year tuition fee to the University A/C with 7 days of receiving the offer letter
Step 4: On receiving the fee, the University will roll the admission letter & JW202 for the student
Step 5: The student will now complete the rest of the formalities in India (submission of Original Passport for Visa, Medical Check-up in India, MCI EC Application)
Step 6: The Authorized Representative will apply for Visa in Home Country
Step 7: The authorized representative will collect the Visa & intimate the date of flying in Sep/Oct
1.GXMU Application form
2.10th Mark list
3.12th Mark list
5.Passport size photo
6.Physical Examination record
8.Police Clearance Certificate
9.Guardian Certificate(Only if the students is below 18 years )
Key Features of the University:
- Qingdao University offers a variety of undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programmes, as well as postdoctoral studies in various fields of medicine.
- Qingdao University has a very good and modern campus with the most up-to-date infrastructure, allowing top facilities to be provided to students studying medicine in China.
- Aside from its world-class teaching methodologies, the university has low MBBS fees in China, which is undoubtedly an added benefit to students.
- It is undoubtedly a very good destination for MBBS studies from all over the world, particularly for Indian students to choose China MBBS.
- Qingdao University is undoubtedly one of the most popular choices for Indian students seeking MBBS programmes in China.
- With a consistent increase in the number of Indian students enrolling each year, it is clear that students prefer to pursue MBBS studies in China. Medical students from India can proceed with their plans for an MBBS study in China without hesitation
Scholarship at Qingdao University:
International students studying in China may be eligible for a Chinese Government Scholarship administered by the Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC). This is given to students who apply to or study at CSC-affiliated universities. The CSC online application system is open from December to April each year. Each CSC-affiliated university has a different application deadline. Students applying for Chinese Government Scholarships must fill out an online application form.
Under the CSC Scholarship scheme, 289 Chinese universities are currently designated to offer a wide range of programmes in science, engineering, fine arts, philosophy, economics, medicine, legal studies, agriculture, history, literature, and management at all levels.
Campus and Accommodation:
International students can stay in a dormitory at Qingdao University, which has single and twin rooms. Every room has central heating, a telephone, a private bathroom, and air conditioning. Students in the dormitory have access to an e-mail terminal, public kitchens, and washing machines. Every university campus has a clinic where international students can get low-cost medical care.
Qingdao University has a number of sports and recreational facilities, as well as a variety of student clubs for extracurricular activities. Off-campus supermarkets sell a wide range of daily necessities at reasonable prices. Post offices and banks are all located near the main entrance to each campus. All campuses are served by bus routes that connect them to downtown, scenic areas, and the train station.
Qingdao University’s affiliated hospital can accommodate 300 students for clinical internship and assessment at the same time. Students gain clinical experience and become acquainted with medical procedures, which enhances their medical knowledge and experience. The hospital has the necessary facilities for international students’ clinical practise and effectively relieves the students’ pressure to integrate into local hospitals for internships.
Qingdao University has academic collaboration and exchange programmes with 130 universities and colleges in 20 countries and regions, including the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Japan, Korea, Russia, Canada, Australia, Sweden, Singapore, and Israel. 40 foreign universities have signed bilateral exchange agreements with the university, and the university employs over 50 qualified native foreign language teachers on long-term contracts each year, as well as over 100 visiting professors on a short-term basis. At the same time, approximately 100 Chinese teachers and students from Qingdao University are studying at these institutions.
Qingdao Medical University- Important FAQs:
Do a unified entrance examination is needed to take admission for international aspirants in Qingdao University?
To take admission for international aspirants currently no entrance examination is needed. Aspirants who will pass the verification of eligibility or qualification, for the related college or school then the institute will take a video interview assessment (via Skype), checking the aspirant’s language communication skills, academic abilities, overall merit, etc.
What are the programs which are available in Qingdao University?
Bachelor’s Programs (2) Master’s Programs (3) Doctoral Programs
Can currently aspirants in China apply for the CSC-Chinese University Program in Qingdao University?
Yes aspirants can apply currently in China for the CSC-Chinese University Program. A fixed number of places are offered to current international aspirants in China, and every year. Aspirants who are interested in applying can check the guidelines for the current year.
Which language knowledge is required in studying from Qingdao University?
Qingdao University offers MBBS program is in English.
What sort of accommodation Qingdao University provides for students?
Generally you can find hostel fee for the international students in the university having charges of 1,05,000 INR per year.