Athena School of Management
Athena School of Management is considered one of India’s leading private business schools. It was founded in 2012 and is located in Mumbai’s Hiranandani Gardens Corporate Hub. With state-of-the-art classrooms and other amenities such as an e-library, cafeteria, conference facilities, meeting rooms, and an elegant reading lobby, the Institute’s campus is completely wi-fi accessible.
Greco Roman Architecture is influenced through the exterior of the building. A large number of cafes, lounges, and restaurants are situated within a radius of one kilometer, such as CCD, Costas, Pizza Hut, Chillies, Mainland China, Spaghetti Kitchen, Yellow Chilli, KFC, Pizza Hut, etc.
More about Athena School of Management :
In the field of Business, Athena School of Management offers five postgraduate courses. It follows the teaching approach of Socrates, where the faculty teaches 20 percent of the total sessions and 80 percent is focused on collaborative sessions, debates and discussions. This positions learners in real-life business environments where they need to make real-time decisions.
Athena School of Management claims to have a placement record of 100 percent. Various national and international organizations, including the UN Global Compact, the FCU, the Business Graduate Association, and the Association of Indian Management Schools, have also accredited and recognized the Institute.
Athena School of Management Admission :
To be eligible for admission to this institute, applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree. Admission to Athena School of Management is focused on the success of the applicant in the NMAT or GMAT. For a Group Discussion and Personal Interview round, the shortlisted students are also expected to appear. With the necessary details, aspirants may either apply offline or online.
Athena School of Management, founded in 2012, is one of India’s leading private business colleges. Different national and international organizations, including the UN Global Compact, FCU, Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, Business Graduate Association, and Indian Management Schools Association, have gained accreditation and recognition. In the field of business, the school offers five postgraduate courses.
The Socrates methodology of teaching is adopted by the Athena School of Management, where 20 % of the total sessions are taught by the faculty and 80% are focused on collaborative sessions, debates, and discussions. This encourages students to face real-life business situations in which they need to make real-time decisions. In addition to this, by involving them in community and vocational programs, the school often familiarises its students with the corporate social responsibility aspect of an organization.
The Institute offers five Management Stream postgraduate programs. Although all the courses are offered in full-time mode, three days a week, Global EMBA is a part-time course. Applicants for admission to any of the management programs must have a bachelor’s degree from any student and a clear NMAT / GMAT ranking.
- GMP France
- GMP US
- Luxury Management
- Global EMBA
To be eligible for admission to courses offered by this school, applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree in either stream. The admission of Athena School of Management to all the programs is focused on the success of the applicant in NMAT or GMAT. For a Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) round, the shortlisted students are further expected to appear. With the necessary details, aspirants may either apply offline or online.
The School provides five Management Stream postgraduate courses, namely PGPM, GMP France, GMP US, Luxury Management, and Global EMBA. The length of these courses is two years. Global EMBA is a part-time course for which classes are held three days a month (Friday, Saturday, Sunday), while all courses are offered in full-time mode.
- The School offers five postgraduate courses in the Management Stream, namely PGPM, GMP France, GMP US, Luxury Management, and Global EMBA. The span of these courses is two years. The Global EMBA is a part-time course for which classes are held three days a month (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) and all full-time classes are offered.
- Students complete their first year at the Athena School of Management in the GMP France program and then continue their second year at the CNAM campus in Paris. Students are expected to complete three internships during this program (two in India, one in France). They possess two qualifications on completion of the course, namely PGPM Global from Athena & Masters in Management (MIM) from CNAM.
- Students pursue their first year at the Athena School of Management for the Luxury Management program, and then begin their second year at the Rennes School of Business in France. Students are expected to complete three internships by the end of the program (two in India, one in France). They will have two certificates on completion of the course: Athena’s PGPM in Luxury Management and Rennes School of Business’ MSc in International Luxury & Brand Management.
- Similarly, at the Athena School of Management, students continue their first year of GMP US and then continue their second year at the University of Albany School of Business, New York. Students are expected to complete several internships by the end of the program. They will possess two qualifications on completion of the course-Athena Global MBA & University of Albany MBA-New York State University (SUNY).
- The School, in association with Kedge Business School, offers Global EMBA. The software has been ranked by the Financial Times Ranking (2018) at 36th place worldwide and 4th in France. It is an AMBA Certified. The curriculum includes one elective week in Paris and one elective week in Paris or Shanghai.
Eligibility: Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university. Those in the final year may also apply on a provisional basis.
Application process :
Admission into various courses at Athena School of Management can be done by filling up the application forms that are available in the online as well as offline mode. The college changes a minimal amount as the application fee.
Steps for Online application :
- Visit the official website and create a login ID by filling in the mandatory information in the admission tab.
- Fill the application form with all the required educational and personal details and upload scanned copies of required documents.
- This is followed by paying the application fee via debit card/credit card/net banking or any other payment methods available.
- This is followed by submitting the application form.
Steps for offline application :
- For applying offline, the candidate needs to visit the college Admission Counsellor to fill the form, submit original documents, and pay the fee.
Document required :
- Mark sheet and passing certificates of SSC, HSC & Bachelor’s degree
- Entrance Test Score Cards
- Work Experience Certificate, if any
- Transfer Certificate/ College Leaving Certificate
- Character Certificate from the competent authority
- AICTE anti-ragging undertaking on INR 100 stamp paper by student and parent
- Aadhar card copy
- Passport copy
- Voters ID
Athena School of Management Placement :
The Institute claims to provide 100 percent placement assistance, which is evident in the reviews of its students. Edelweiss, Aditya Birla Group, Vodafone, ITC, ICICI, TATA Group, Kotak, Naukri.com, HDFC, Radio Mirchi, etc., were some of the top recruiters who visited the campus to hire students in 2019.
A total number of 60 offers and a total number of 30 Companies visited the campus. An average salary of Rs 6.5 LPA is offered but the highest salary offered goes up to Rs 14 LPA. And the minimum salary offered is Rs 5.5 LPA.
Athena School of Management Cut-off :
Candidates are given admissions to various UG & PG courses offered at the Athena School of Management on the basis of the cut-offs of the respective examinations or other merit required for qualification.
Cut-offs are released professionally by the college authority category-wise.
The reservation criteria issued by the Government of India and the state are also kept in mind. Other factors include :
- The total number of applicants applying
- The total seats available
- The previous year’s cutoffs.
The candidates that meet the criteria are only preferred for admissions.
Admissions for most of the programs are done on the basis of merit.