Top MBBS University in Belarus
MBBS students who are seeming for a pleasing MBBS university or college abroad should hold Belarus for medical studies. Medical studies in Belarus provide exceptional value. The MBBS degree from Belarus is approved worldwide. The MBBS degree from Belarus is recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India) and the World Health Organization (WHO). MBBS admission in Belarus is developing immensely and is pretty familiar amongst MBBS candidates from across the world. Belarus covers students across the globe from India, Sri Lanka, Jordan, Iran, and diverse European universities. Each year a huge quantity of medical aspirants opt for Belarus as the university doesn’t accept any form of capitation fee and gate exam.
The country is having a larger literacy rate and a thriving economy. The government consumes a vital part of its resources for uplifting the standard of education. With smooth admission methods and superior technological progress, the students obtain adequate academic knowledge and practical knowledge. With limited tuition fees, moderate living costs. MBBS in Belarus is growing in popularity Due to its continuous efforts and development.
Belarus is an excellent option for students who desire to seek MBBS from European Countries. The entire MBBS program is of 6 years duration. You can set up in any part of the world from The degree of MBBS in Belarus. In the present scenario, more than 2000 international students have enrolled in University for MBBS Course in Belarus.
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||60% in PCB (i.e Physics ,Chemistry, Biology)|
|NEET Entrance Test||Yes, it is mandatory|
|Tuition Fee||4 Lakhs/Year to 7.3 Lakhs/Year|
|Course Duration||6 years along with internship|
|Medium of Teaching course||English & Belarusian|
|Universities Recognition||NMC & WHO recognized|
Benefits of studying MBBS from Belarus:
- There is a huge variety of colleges and universities for MBBS in Belarus each university stands out in its distinguishing feature.
- The Universities are MCI recognized moreover the most beneficial factor of the universities is they provide education in the English language
- Most of the universities are recommended and recognized by the top medical commission such as
- Medical Council Of India
- World Health Organization
- Education Council Of Foreign Medical Graduates
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research’s International Medical Education Directory
- The city has completely worked in literacy rate which has gained 99.97% rate.
- The universities have the well-maintained infrastructure and world-class amenities
- With the constant growth and development in Belarus in the last several years, the country’s worth of education has grown rapidly.
Top MBBS universities in Belarus:
Belarusian State Medical University :
The Belarusian State Medical University is situated in Minsk city, The year of the foundation of the university was 1921, the university is recognized worldwide and it is the leading MBBS university in Belarus. It is a post-graduate medical school that teaches aspirants in a variety of specializations. The university has grabbed a prestigious position in Belarus, as well as a fundamental center for superior education and innovative thinking for MBBS students.
The university comprises a cutting-edge medical education system, and it trains MBBS students using top-notch technology. The Belarusian State Medical University presents the most high-grade infrastructure and comforts for its MBBS students, including suitable and spacious hostels, libraries, and state-of-the-art classrooms. Moreover, the university’s buildings include well-furnished classrooms, a library, computer labs, study halls, and seminar rooms.
Gomel State Medical University:
Gomel State Medical University is looked after by the government. The institution trains medical and diagnostic experts, like surgeons, pediatricians, therapists, obstetricians, and resuscitators; general medicine is the main pursuit available for students.
The University has outstanding power over European Standards. All universities engage students in the English language, making it easy to interact with professors. Many of the International bodies have supported this university. This university’s faculty is extremely qualified and innovative.
Grodno State Medical University:
Grodno is a city in Belarus where Grodno State Medical University resides, The chief education provided by the university is in medicine and medical psychology. 1958 was the prestigious year of the inauguration of Grodno state medical university. The university considers itself among the top colleges in the coming year.
The institution grants education in diverse subjects, it covers general medicine, medical psychology, medical diagnostics, nursing, and pediatrics. There are four student hostels positioned near the university’s central building. Hostels for students are absolutely equipped. Students have a bundle of opportunities to improve themselves here. The university also looks after extracurricular activities such as sports, a library, social and research center, a health center, etc
Vitebsk State Medical University :
The Vitebsk State Medical University was established in 1934. It includes 34 educational and clinical units, with an entirety of 250 students registered in all courses. It is one of those colleges that have an advanced educational system that instructs students using the most conventional medical education technology. The university supports high-tech practical medical practices that empower students to increase their focus, competitiveness, and adaptability in the global marketplace. The institute presents the most excellent infrastructure and essential facilities for its students.
|Name of the universities||Annual fees|
|Belarussian State Medical University||Rs.26.89 Lakhs|
|Gomel State Medical University||Rs.35.64 Lakhs|
|Grodno State Medical University||Rs.23.40 Lakhs|
|Vitebsk State Medical University||Rs.23.40 Lakhs|
(The above fees structure includes tution and hostel fees)
Eligibility criteria for MBBS in Belarus:
- Your age must exceed 17 years of age on or ere 31st December of the admission year
- You must have finished 12th standard with a science degree
- Your subjects must cover Chemistry and Biology
- You must obtain at least 55% in your 12th standard exam
NEET has become compulsory
Documents required for MBBS in Belarus:
- Approved Admission letter
- School Certificates
- Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate
About Belarus city:
- The country was previously identified as White Russia or Belorussia. Belarus is growing the world-class education hub for international students.
- Belarus has approximately 9.45 million people, it is the 96th-most crowded nation in the world.
- Belarus is the most populous city in Minski it is the capital of Belarus. Minsk has approximately 1.98 million citizens, making it the 11th-most dense city in Europe.
- Gomel is the second-largest city in Belarus covering approximately 489,392 residents, while Mogilev covers 361,779 people.
iAbroad MBBS Scholarship Test:
Do you aspire to earn an MBBS? Is passing the NEET your ultimate goal? But are you concerned about the course of action? Well, Hi There! With its magnificent Scholarship programs, Career Mantra is here to guide you all the way.
Career Mantra is pleased to announce India’s largest-ever scholarship program, the broad MBBS Scholarship Test, for all deserving MBBS candidates. Join the marathon with over 1,000,000 participants from around the world for a chance to win up to a 100% MBBS Scholarship. With us, you can take the first step.